Dealer Pricing |
Display Ideas |New Display Tools
| Partner Opportunity with ODT
An Invitation to Non-Profit Groups - become an
ODT Map Partner.
ODT, Inc. works with non-profit organizations all across
the USA and Canada to help them raise money by providing our
maps and books for resale on consignment. (As products sell,
keep all revenues and donations above direct product costs.
As we aid your fundraising efforts, together we promote
messages of global awareness and intercultural
Whether for a specific event or ongoing outreach,
consider this innovative approach to raising dollars and
consciousness. We can provide you stock "on consignment"
…your organization pays the following "Non-profit Price"…
period. And you pay ODT after you collect the funds.
(Note: we pay shipping to you --
You pay shipping only for returns)
- Peters Projection Map, Laminated, tubed,
Retail-$29.95; Non-profit Price: $21
- What's Up? South! Map,Laminated, tubed, Retail-$29.95;
Non-profit Price: $21
- Hobo-Dyer Equal Area Placemat Map, Laminated,
Retail-$8.95; Non-profit Price: $5.50
- Seeing Through Maps, by Wood&Kaiser, Retail-$19.95;
Non-profit Price: $14
- New View of the World, by Kaiser (Peters Map
Handbook), Retail-$7; Non-profit Price: $4.50
Should your organization consider being an ODT Map
Partner? YES…if an exciting program for innovative
fund-raising is a match for your own organization. YES, too,
if you want seamless tie-ins to local events like
multicultural fairs, global peace work, fair trade
awareness, "sister city" programs, indigenous rights issues.
Call Bob or Howard today and lets talk about this new
approach to raising money and changing the world!! (To find
out more call 800-736-1293)
Our Map Partner Program Details:
- Applies only to materials for resale at retail prices
- No minimum orders (just get what you need)
- Free shipping (On items shipped to you; you pay
- Order shipped directly to you in 3-5days
- Call toll-free 1-800-736-1293 or email
- Raise awareness and dollars!
Fax : 413-549-3503
Mail: ODT, PO Box 134, Amherst MA 01004