We Love Your Calls
even odd hours)
Peters Mid-size Wall Map 24x36 - just the map
One of the most controversial images of the world, the Peters Map was first introduced by Dr. Arno Peters in 1974, and generated a firestorm of debate. Peters was one of the first to assert that maps are unavoidably political. His map claimed to show "Fairness to All Peoples" providing an area accurate portrayal of the world. Today, this equal area map continues to have passionate fans as well as staunch critics.
Important Features of the Peters Map:
* The Peters Map is an equal area map.
* This new map shows all areas - whether countries, continents or oceans - according to their actual size. Accurate comparisons become possible.
* All North-South lines run vertical on this map. Thus, geographic points can be seen in their precise directional relationship.
* All East-West Lines run parallel.
* New map explanation and bottom comparison panels, including four other equal area maps.
For more details on the Peters Map visit the link, What's Behind the Maps
Paper/Folded - $19.00 (International customers pay $10 more)
Paper/Rolled - $22.00 or Laminated - $24.00
Laminated ISBN # 9781931057431
Paper/Folded - ISBN # 9781931057448
Paper/Rolled - ISBN # 9781931057523
Also available with side explanation panel and bottom comparison panels HERE:
Laminated ISBN # 9781931057493
Paper/Folded - ISBN # 9781931057509
Paper/Rolled - ISBN # 9781931057516