The data controller responsible for this website is Thorough Solution OÜ, with its registered office at Ahtri 12, 15551 Tallinn, Estonia. You can contact us via e-mail.
Types of Personal Data We Collect
In case you only visit and use our website, we do not collect any personal data from you. However, several third-party tools might collect anonymized data from you; please see the corresponding section “Data Collected by Third-Party Services” further below.
We will only collect personal data from you, if and when you contact us by e-mail. In this case, we will collect your e-mail address, IP address, and any other information you might disclose voluntarily in your message, including your name.
Storage Duration of Your Personal Data
We will only store your personal data if you give us your explicit consent, or if we are required by law to do so.
As soon as we do not need your personal data any longer, we will delete it. Additionally, you have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data collected and stored by us at any time (please also refer to the section “Your Rights According to the GDPR” further below).
Data Collected by Third-Party Services
We use data collected by Google Analytics, and Google Search Console in order to analyze the user behavior on our website. This data is not collected by us, and we have no control over the data collection processes.
Above mentioned parties act as the data controller and data processor for the data they collect. For more information on these third parties’ practices, please refer to their effective data protection policies and other relevant documents.
In any case, this data collected by third parties is anonymized and aggregated, so we cannot personally identify you by using such data.
Purposes of Collecting Personal Data and Legal Basis
We only collect personal data on the basis of our legitimate interests, such as the communication with you, our protection against spam, and compliance with our legal obligations.
Use of Your Personal Data
We use the personal data collected from you in one or several of the following cases:
- Answering messages sent by you to us via e-mail;
- Filtering out spam messages that have the purpose to harm our site, send us inappropriate advertising or other undesired communication, or similar;
- Ensuring that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
- Providing you with additional information, products, or services that you might request from us from time to time;
- Carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- Complying with all other legal obligations and/or requirements by competent government authorities;
- Allowing you to participate in interactive features of our service, if and when you choose to do so;
- Notifying you about changes to our service;
- Communicating with you in any other way that you might request from time to time.
We will not use your personal data for any other purpose than the one it was originally collected for.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Your Rights According to the GDPR
As a user of our website, you have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Right to Access: You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data we hold about you.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to request that we delete your personal data, provided that there are no legal grounds for us to continue processing it.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as when you contest the accuracy of the data.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for certain purposes, such as direct marketing, profiling, or scientific research.
- Right to Withdraw Consent: If we rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To exercise your rights, please contact us by e-mail.
We may need to verify your identity before fulfilling your request, and we will respond to your request within one month, unless the request is complex or numerous, in which case we may extend the response period by up to two additional months.
Please note that exercising your rights may be subject to certain limitations or exemptions, depending on the specific circumstances and the applicable laws. For example, we may need to retain certain personal data to comply with our legal obligations, or we may have overriding legitimate grounds to continue processing your data despite your objections or requests.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your request, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority.
Personal Data From Children
We do not knowingly collect any personal data from children. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, so that we can do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
In general, we encourage parents, teachers, and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide the online activity of their children and/or any minor under their responsibility and/or protection.
Other Legal Policies for the Use of this Website